• Recent Visas
  • Contact us
  • Spouse and Child Visa

    Dependents can travel to and reside in countries like australia , canada etc.

    Spouse and child visa allows the family members of a citizen or permanent resident in a foreign country to join and stay with him/her in the foreign land. The family immigration norms vary from country to country. Benefits of spouse and child visa also differ from country to country.

    Dependents can travel for:

    Family Reunion for Children.

    Family Reunion for Spouses .

    To get married or to enter a registered partnership.

    Documents Required

    Beside valid passport, the other documents required are:

    • Declaration on True and Complete Information
    • Consent Letter from both parents regarding child’s move to any country like australia for dependent children
    • Proof of Reason for Parent/Spouse’s Stay in for ex: Australia
    • Child’s Birth Certificate
    • Marriage certificate
    • Birth certificate of both in visa application
    • Certificate of Marriage Ability & Birth certificate of dependent if planning to marry in country like australia or canada
    • Informal Invitation Letter from your spouse

    Visa Fee & Processing Time

    The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.

    For children: take an example of eurpoe

    • 60 Euros (Above 12 Years)
    • 35 Euros (For Children between 6-12 Years of age)
    • No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age

    For adult:

    • 60 Euros

    Long term visa (including Student, employment, training or internship)

    • For children: 30 Euros
    • For adult: 60 Euros